And take care of property
One month rent plus actual expenditure of taking care of property

Have you rented your property, need someone to manage it, SERVICES4NRI can assist you. We will supervise your tenant and collect your rent, thereby offering reasonable protection to your property. Ideally, Landlord must find time once in a while to visit the property, however where it’s not feasible/possible it must be entrusted to experts, Tenant must be subtly reminded once in a while that ownership of property vests with Landlord only. We will inspect your property before rental/lease agreement is signed, take pictures/video and make an inventory checklist of all the furniture/lightings/electronic items, etc. available in the property. We can also assist in drafting a rental/lease agreement which we provide as a separate service as well. Our relationship executive will co-ordinate with your tenant, inspect the property and send you a picture/video in the form of a simple report. SERVICES4NRI will also do Rent Collection and Deposit in the client bank account, based on your standing instructions. When the Tenant is vacating the premises a through Exit Inventory Check will be conducted to make sure that your property has been protected at all times. Please fill in Just Ask Us with as much detail as possible to enable us to give you a Quote.

Steps for Tenant Verification and agreement:

  • Police Verification – Services4NRI will facilitate for police Verification, the client has to share the correct documents.
  • Tenant Estoppel Certificate – By definition, an estoppel certificate is a “signed statement by a party certifying for another’s benefit that certain facts are correct, as that a lease exists, that there are no defaults, and that rent is paid to a certain date. Estoppel certificate will help landlord to verify the tenant.
  • Agreement between Tenant and landlord – Rent agreement is an important document that defines the legally binding relationship between the tenant and the landlord. Usually, a broker is involved in carrying out the initial transaction between the two parties. However, both the parties can also take help of a lawyer to draw the rental agreement.

Note: SERVICES4NRI cannot be held responsible for any bureaucratic delays or delays due to insufficient or delayed information/documentation shared by the client. Certificate will be issued by the local authorities so it depends that either they provide the document in Local language or English language.