Income Tax Return filing is obligatory when the Income of NRI’s in India exceeds the exemption limits or when certain conditions are met. We can assist you in this with our expert Team who can provide consulting and services around ITR related work.
Documents required for ITR Filling –
- Abstract of bank statements
- Proof of investments and Form 16 (Salary certificate issued by the employer)
- Form 16A / TDS certificate
- Challan of tax payment made like advance tax or self-assessment tax
- Proof of investments in property
- Documents on purchase and sale of investments/assets
- Collect the TDS certificate and
- Collect home loan certificate
Estimated time for completion of task is : 1 week
Note: SERVICES4NRI cannot be held responsible for any bureaucratic delays or delays due to insufficient or delayed information /documentation provided by the client.