Birth Certificate is the most important certificate for any person as that’s the first certificate issued for a child after birth, which gives him the documentary evidence and related citizenship rights. If the birth is registered at the time of birth then the certificate will be issued as per details available with the municipal office. In many cases name would not have been mentioned at the time of birth. Where name is not mentioned at the time of birth registration it can be included by submitting the necessary documents. We will require an authorization letter from applicant in favor of SERVICES4NRI to represent the applicant. We will scan an image of the certificate and send it via email, where physical delivery is needed within India, or International, courier will be charged extra. We can facilitate the document collection, which will be required for getting the Birth certificate but client should make sure that all the documents are up to date without any errors.
Why need Birth Certificate
Various reasons for obtaining the birth certificate:
- To register for the marriage certificate, one needs to submit the birth certificate to prove age.
- To obtain documents like Passport, Voter ID, Driving license, etc.
- To get admission in educational institutions.
- To claim insurance benefits.
Requirements for obtaining the birth certificate:
- Parents birth certificates.
- Marriage certificate of the parents.
- Proof of birth letter in hospital.
- Parents’ identity proof (for verification)
Note: SERVICES4NRI cannot be held responsible for any bureaucratic delays or delays due to insufficient or delayed information/documentation shared by the client. Certificate will be issued by the local authorities so it depends that either they provide the document in Local language or English language.
Estimated time: Upto 2 to 4 weeks